Watch our recording
Deliver, deliver, deliver – infrastructure priorities post-Covid
When UK prime minister Boris Johnson gave his “build, build, build” speech he signalled his government’s intent to place infrastructure investment at the centre of the post-Covid economic recovery plan.
While the commitment to build and build again will be welcomed by the construction sector, what the industry really wants to see is the delivery of real projects as part of a detailed plan of work that can give companies working in the infrastructure sector some certainty about the future.
Find out how we can increase the focus on delivery by registering below to watch the webinar.
- Host Andy Walker, Editor, Infrastructure Intelligence
- Rachel Skinner, Executive Director and UK Head of Transport (Planning & Advisory), WSP
- Simon Kirby, Associate, The Nichols Group
- David Whysall, Managing Director, Infrastructure UK, Turner & Townsend
- Jamie Gordon, Director – Infrastructure and Energy, BECG
Infrastructure Intelligence have partnered with BECG for a series of free virtual roundtables, webinars, and interviews this Autumn which will bring the infrastructure community together to share and learn from their experiences and to focus on what a successful future should look like for the sector.