Studio Manager with Design
Flexible as long as willing to commute to Southampton 2-3 days a week
What it’s all about
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing, award-winning creative team working flexibly from Southampton.
Our studio manager role would ideally suit an experienced highly organised designer looking to embrace more responsibility within the creative team. You will also be able to assist with design and art working tasks and truly understand the intricacies around delivering creative projects across design, digital and video. Candidates should have experience in fast pace agency environments.
What you’ll need to know
- Familiar with Wrike or similar workflow management software
- Tech Savvy and Mac proficient
- Previous experience minimum 3 years and from a creative background, ideally a designer.
- Solid understanding of a creative agency workflow is needed.
- A proven track record of understanding and deconstructing briefs for designers, producers and developers to work from.
- Proven understanding of the technicalities and specifications of different mediums synonymous with a creative output across digital, print and video
- Experience overseeing some financial aspects of a creative workflow, including ensuring time spent is time invoiced etc.
- Organised in a clear and transparent style – ensuring everyone is able to understand the current workflow state.
What you’ll need to do
You’ll be responsible for keeping our team on track, the guardian of the studio workflow! You will be working closely with the head of creative services daily, ensuring they are kept in the loop and up to date with all aspects of the teams’ workflow, including financially driven tasks including timesheets. You must be a proactive, commercially minded and highly capable communicator, unafraid to challenge deadlines, costs and scope but also the designers, producers and developers to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
Who we are & What we do
BECG Group is a group of companies specialising in communications, incorporating Crowd Technologies, Cavendish Advocacy, and Liberty One. We provide private and public sector clients with communications services, including public affairs, planning communications, corporate communications, government relations, public relations, marketing, and social media management software.
Operating from twelve offices across the UK, our people are communications specialists who manage the political, media and community relationships for some of the UK’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
BECG has recently been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, was named PRCA UK Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year 2020 and is ranked No 1 in PR Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Complete the form below and be part of our continued growth and success