Senior Account Executive
What it’s all about
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an ambition to build a career in public relations and ideally an interest in the built environment spanning property, construction, infrastructure and energy.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent attention to detail, a passion for communications and the ability to work to strict deadlines. In return we can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of client projects on time and within budget.
What you’ll need to have
- Two or more years’ experience in public relations agency
- A keen interest in news and current affairs
- Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
- Show commitment to delivering excellent results for clients in the built environment
- Be creative, hard-working, enthusiastic and fun
- Good attention to detail
- Calm, approachable and open manner
- Excellent written, IT and verbal communication skills
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good time management and ability to prioritise own work
- Creative and innovative – able to think laterally
- Appreciation of the needs of other team members
Who we are & What we do
Operating from nine offices across the UK, we manage political, media and community relationships for some of the country’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
The teams help clients achieve their goals by engaging with politicians at a local, regional and national level, whether they’re seeking to obtain planning consent for a new development, deliver best-practice consultation, manage reputation, raise their profile with political stakeholders or influence Government policy.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age