PR Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
What it’s all about
We are looking for a talented, ambitious, digitally savvy PR account executive to join our Public Relations team. You will have agency experience, and a keen interest in growing your career within a fast-paced agency focused on the built environment.
You will bring our clients’ stories to life in an engaging and creative way, researching ideas and identifying media targets and writing brilliant press releases, features, and other content. As well as building superb media and influencer relationships you’ll be identifying and working with our creative studio to deliver integrated campaigns. You’ll enjoy a fast-paced, exciting environment where you can use your attention to detail as well as let your creativity roam free.
What you’ll need to know
- Be an excellent communicator with exceptional writing skills
- Have an understanding of aspects of public relations, digital and social media
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Be personable, approachable, and able to read the tone of a meeting, contributing and adding value.
- Be interested in the property and built environment sectors
- Enjoy research and be a fast creative writer and editor
- Enjoy communicating ideas and concepts to media and influencers in an engaging, clear, concise way which delivers exceptional results
- Research and contribute new ideas to client campaigns
- Support integrated communications campaigns working with our creative studio colleagues
- Become an integral part of each client team, building excellent relationships with clients and colleagues
- Track and analyse reporting and results
What you’ll need to do
You will be responsible for supporting the execution of creative communication strategies to help drive commercial value for your clients. Liaising directly with clients, ensuring the effective delivery of all projects, reporting on results. Supported by full agency teams and an internal creative studio, you need to have a broad communications skill-set in order to deliver integrated multi-channel work; writing press releases, liaising with the media and community groups, producing articles and other content, as well as playing a supporting role in creating video and social media content.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop your career with an award-winning, national specialist communications consultancy.
Who we are & What we do
BECG Group is a group of companies specialising in communications, incorporating Crowd Technologies, Cavendish Advocacy, and Liberty One. We provide private and public sector clients with communications services, including public affairs, planning communications, corporate communications, government relations, public relations, marketing, and social media management software.
Operating from twelve offices across the UK, our people are communications specialists who manage the political, media and community relationships for some of the UK’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
BECG has recently been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, was named PRCA UK Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year 2020 and is ranked No 1 in PR Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Complete the form below and be part of our continued growth and success