What it’s all about
We are actively seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Office Administrator to manage the day-to-day running of the Head office, supporting the teams and board members with administration and general office tasks.
Reporting into the Operations team, the appointed Office Administrator will play a key role in the London team. Daily activities will include those of a normal office administrator, including additional assistant tasks and are laid out below.
This role will be well suited to those looking for entry into a corporate environment and could lead to other roles throughout the business.
What you’ll need to know
- Highly personable with strong communication skills and the confidence to interact with all levels of the business
- Confident with a range of IT programs including Microsoft Office 365
- Proactive in nature with a passion for problem solving, continuous improvement and process betterment
- A strong team player with plenty of energy and enthusiasm to help achieve the group’s ambitious plans for growth
What you’ll need to do
- Answering all incoming calls to the main line numbers, greeting callers and providing information efficiently and professionally
- Transferring calls and/or taking messages effectively as necessary
- Assisting with executive support of board members
- Being the first person to greet visitors and clients and showing them to meeting rooms
- Ensuring the office is clean, tidy and ready for staff and visitors
- Keeping meeting rooms tidy and stocked in the morning and throughout the day, clearing after client meetings and helping to organise bookings
- Performing clerical duties, such as data entry, taking minutes, printing and booking travel and hire cars for board members
- Ordering stationery and provisions for the offices
- Booking catering and assisting with organising events
Who we are & What we do
BECG Group is a group of companies specialising in communications, incorporating Crowd Technologies, Cavendish Advocacy, and Liberty One. We provide private and public sector clients with communications services, including public affairs, planning communications, corporate communications, government relations, public relations, marketing, and social media management software.
Operating from twelve offices across the UK, our people are communications specialists who manage the political, media and community relationships for some of the UK’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
BECG has recently been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, was named PRCA UK Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year 2020 and is ranked No 1 in PR Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Complete the form below and be part of our continued growth and success