Group Marketing Manager
Birmingham preferred (Remote/Flexible)
What it’s all about
We are looking for a talented marketing professional with a background working inhouse and managing a busy schedule of marketing activity. The suitable candidate will ideally have experience of working within the Software as a Service (SaaS) sector, as their main focus will be marketing of the social media management platform, CrowdControlHQ.
Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-starting – you’ll have a passion for communications and delivering excellent results. With a strong commercial focus, you will have experience creating and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns that generate leads and secure new business.
What you’ll need to do
You will be responsible for:
- managing marketing campaigns,
- collaborating/working with sales and customer success teams
- line managing a marketing executive,
- creating lead generation content,
- organising monthly webinars,
- organising CrowdControlHQ’s annual conference,
- maximising brand profile at sponsored events,
- coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing and customer collateral and emails,
- ensuring there is a full schedule of social media activity and managing social media advertising,
- keeping the website up to date and managing google advertising,
- producing regular reports to analyse the effectiveness of each marketing activity.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop your career with an award-winning, national communications consultancy working across multiple brands.
What you’ll need to be
- An excellent communicator with exceptional writing and content creation skills.
- Someone who understands all aspects of marketing.
- Able to build relationships and facilitate effective internal communication.
- Experience in team and personnel management.
- Capable of working with a creative services team to produce content.
- Experience of creating and managing webinars and live events.
- Experience of using a CRM or marketing automation systems to track and report on marketing campaign activity and lead conversion.
- Experience of social media and google advertising.
- Knowledge and understanding of the SAAS sector.
Who we are & What we do
BECG is a group of companies specialising in communications, incorporating Crowd Technologies, Cavendish Advocacy, and Liberty One. We provide private and public sector clients with communications services, including public affairs, planning communications, corporate communications, government relations, public relations, marketing, and social media management software.
Operating from twelve offices across the UK, our people are communications specialists who manage the political, media, and community relationships for some of the UK’s most respected companies.
BECG has recently been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, ranked No 3 in PR Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings and PRCA Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year in 2020.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.