Group Database Manager
What it’s all about
We’re looking for an experienced database administrator for our award-winning communications consultancy. The suitable candidate will be eager to assist with the administration and development of digital business solutions that will take the consultancy to the next level of marketing, sales, business development, finance, and client relationship automation and reporting.
What you need to have
- Be data and insight driven
- Experience migrating large volumes of data and a solid understanding of database principles and efficiencies.
- Capable of planning and managing own time to ensure timely delivery of projects and prioritising tasks.
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Hubspot, Borealis, and Synergist)
- Good understanding of data management in relation to GDPR and ISO 27001
- Experienced in utilising tools to manipulate, visualise and present data
- Adept at delivering training and communicating in a clear and impactful way
- Able to multitask and work to deadlines
- Interested in digital business solution trends
What you’ll need to do
- Reporting to the Senior Group Marketing Manager and working closely with the Head of ICT, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the CRM (Hubspot), finance database (Synergist), and stakeholder engagement database (Borealis) which are used by 100+ members of staff.
- You will keep the database procedure documentation up to date and develop and deliver training programmes to nurture and upskill staff across the consultancy.
- Produce reports and use your experience of databases to fine tune the marketing, sales, finance, business development, and client relationship processes.
- Monitor and report on data quality, finding ways to improve this through clear data definitions, processes and guidelines.
- Ensure the consultancy is adhering to GDPR and ISO 27001 in relation to the collection, storage, and use of data across its databases.
- This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a market-leading specialist communications consultancy.
Who we are & What we do
BECG Group is a group of companies specialising in communications, incorporating Crowd Technologies, Cavendish Advocacy, and Liberty One. We provide private and public sector clients with communications services, including public affairs, planning communications, corporate communications, government relations, public relations, marketing, and social media management software.
Operating from twelve offices across the UK, our people are communications specialists who manage the political, media and community relationships for some of the UK’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
BECG has recently been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, was named PRCA UK Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year 2020 and is ranked No 1 in PR Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Complete the form below and be part of our continued growth and success