Digital Content Creator
What it’s all about
We are looking for a passionate and agile digital designer with a proactive mindset to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for creating cross platform content, and your projects will be varied. From social content – GIFs and HTML5 banners, to animations, presentations and digital campaigns and website Concepts.
Working collaboratively with the creative team as well as account managers, you will bring client brands and creativity to work together to ensure consistent yet exciting promotional assets, both static and motion. Keeping on top of the latest digital design developments and trends, you will add value at every stage of the design process, with beautiful digital content that brings our clients brands and messages to life and enhances our market position.
What you’ll need to have
- Excellent portfolio showcasing digital work
- Social media, digital OOH and digital paid advertising as well as website design will be advantageous
- A proven track record of creating on brief artwork within brand guidelines
- Proven understanding of the technicalities of digital mediums from code to formatting.
- Stamina to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable working on multiple projects
- A passion for process and delivery, willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate creative thinking
- A methodical and organised approach to workload and deadlines, with brilliant attention to detail
- Strategic thinking for design and an understanding of corporate design and the role creativity and design plays within it.
Core technical skills that will be required include:
- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- After Effects CC
- UX design and principals
- InDesign (advantageous but not essential)
- Adobe XD (advantageous but not essential)
- WordPress CMS (advantageous but not essential)
Who we are & What we do
BECG is a sector specialist communications consultancy for the built environment. We provide our private and public sector clients with expert counsel and communications services including public affairs, planning communications, corporate communications, public relations, and marketing. We use our expertise to promote a better understanding and acceptance of the built environment and deliver value to our clients by maximising opportunities, managing reputations and reducing risk.
Operating from nine offices across the UK, our people are sector specialists that champion the built environment sectors. They manage political, media and community relationships for some of the UK’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain. The teams help clients achieve their goals by engaging with politicians at a local, regional and national level, whether they’re seeking to obtain planning consent for a new development, deliver best-practice consultation, manage reputation, raise their profile with political stakeholders or influence Government policy.
In 2019, BECG has been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, ICCO EMEA Independent Consultancy of the Year Award, ranked No 2 in Property Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings, and named one of the top three fastest growing PR consultancies in the UK by PR week.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age