What it’s all about
We are looking for a passionate and agile developer with a proactive mindset to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for creating cross platform content, and your projects will be varied. From responsive websites, to apps, HTML5 banners, email templates, plus supporting site performance and tracking of digital campaigns.
Proactive and eager to learn, you will thrive on working in a fast pace environment and be comfortable working on multiple projects due to your methodical and organised approach. You are a strong communicator with the ability to communicate creative thinking. Willing to go the extra mile and passionate about process and delivery you’ll have a sound understanding of client deliverables and the ability to take responsibility for them.
What you’ll need
- An excellent portfolio showcasing work (websites, applications, HTML5 ads);
- A proven track record of creating on brief and project scope within time and budget;
- Proven understanding of the technicalities of mediums from code to formatting;
- Developing for/with popular content management systems, particularly WordPress.
Core technical skills that will be required include:
- Knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, LESS, SASS, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of technologies to aid development as Git, Grunt, Gulp, NodeJs.
- Knowledge of website structure and functionality.
- Knowledge of site tracking of performance tools and implementations (E.g. Google Analytics events, campaigns, etc.)
- Adobe XD (advantageous but not essential)
- Experience of UX design and its principals (advantageous but not essential)
Who we are & What we do
Operating from nine offices across the UK, we manage political, media and community relationships for some of the country’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
The teams help clients achieve their goals by engaging with politicians at a local, regional and national level, whether they’re seeking to obtain planning consent for a new development, deliver best-practice consultation, manage reputation, raise their profile with political stakeholders or influence Government policy.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age