Flexible as long as willing to commute to Southampton 2-3 days a week
What it’s all about
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing, award-winning creative team working flexibly from across our Southampton office.
We are looking for an agile artworker with a proactive mindset to join our growing team. Your projects will be varied and may include proposals and pitch documents, rollout of brand and campaign assets, PowerPoint templates, production of a range of printed collateral, large format graphics, social media and digital assets including banners and paid adverts, and editorial publications.
What you’ll need to know
- Excellent technical knowledge across the Adobe Suite of programs
- Proven experience working on both print and digital creative
- understanding of the technicalities and specifications of different mediums across digital and print
- Passionate about process and delivery, willing to go the extra mile
- Keen eye for detail and strong proofing skills
- Ability to work closely with other team members and departments based across our offices often via remote means
- A methodical and organised approach to workload and deadlines, attention to detail and focus on producing high quality work
- Be an excellent communicator
What you’ll need to do
You will need to be a strong communicator who understands the importance of process and has the ability to work collaboratively with the creative team remotely as well as account managers within our regional offices. You should have a passion for detail and layout supported by an understanding of typesetting.
Your interest in the latest design developments and trends, plus a desire to add value at every stage of the design process, will create work that delights our clients and enhances our market positioning.
Who we are & What we do
BECG Group is a group of companies specialising in communications, incorporating Crowd Technologies, Cavendish Advocacy, and Liberty One. We provide private and public sector clients with communications services, including public affairs, planning communications, corporate communications, government relations, public relations, marketing, and social media management software.
Operating from twelve offices across the UK, our people are communications specialists who manage the political, media and community relationships for some of the UK’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
BECG has recently been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, was named PRCA UK Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year 2020 and is ranked No 1 in PR Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Complete the form below and be part of our continued growth and success