Flexible Model - (London/Southampton)
What it’s all about
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing, award-winning creative team working flexibly across our Southampton and London offices.
We are looking for a passionate digital-savvy content creator to be responsible for supporting the delivery of all aspects of BECG’s creative capabilities with a focus on digital and social media.
The content creator is responsible for creating innovative and technically sound digital assets for BECG’s clients. With excellent knowledge of designing for the digital age in particular social and paid media, websites, and web banner creation.
What you’ll need to know
- Owns content creation for the studio by constantly driving best practices and new ideas.
- Contribute unique ideas for strategic marketing initiatives for digital products.
- Design and develop feed stopping content both animated and static
- Design and develop websites, banners, emails and other digital media.
- Execute top-quality design from concept to delivery complying with brand standards in the execution of marketing materials.
- Develop digital storyboards and animation as required.
- Practice user experience theory
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain optimal solutions.
- Present a good understanding of briefs given and produce work that reflects instructions.
What you’ll need to do
The content creator will also be responsible for the innovation and best practice creation of social assets for numerous platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more and will guide the account handlers with the latest best practice benchmarks for the digital platform. The content creator understands how client brands and creativity work together to ensure consistent yet exciting promotional assets, both static and motion.
Who we are & What we do
BECG is a group of companies specialising in communications, incorporating Crowd Technologies, Cavendish Advocacy, and Liberty One. We provide private and public sector clients with communications services, including public affairs, planning communications, corporate communications, government relations, public relations, marketing, and social media management software.
Operating from twelve offices across the UK, our people are communications specialists who manage the political, media, and community relationships for some of the UK’s most respected companies.
BECG has recently been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, ranked No 3 in PR Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings and PRCA Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year in 2020.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.