Business Development Executive
CrowdControlHQ - Birmingham
About the job
We are seeking a talented New Business Sales Executive to join our Enterprise Sales Team, with the aspiration and determination to secure new clients in a fast-growing and evolving sector. As a New Business Sales Executive, you will help the CrowdControlHQ brand develop within the Enterprise market across a wide range of sectors. Ideally, you will have social media experience both in a personal and professional capacity and have a good awareness of how enterprise organisations are using it as a formal communication channel. Your role will also demand a mix of consultative and commercial skills.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
This is a new business role and as such you will be required to source potential clients through a mix of channels and activity, position yourself as trusted advisor, offer advice, solve problems, demonstrate the CrowdControlHQ platform and develop the relationship towards commercial close.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for planning their workload across specific sectors and/or geographies
- Prioritising focus and efforts to deliver against personal and business objectives
- A large focus of this role is identifying the right individuals in our chosen sectors often across multiple departments
- Establish and build relationships with these individuals through a consultative approach
- Share personal, product, company and market experience to position yourself as Trusted Advisor and uphold the CrowdControlHQ brand
- Fact-find to understand the client’s challenges and work with the key stakeholders to establish key concerns and identify how we can help deliver a successful enterprise social media project.
- Demonstrate the CrowdControlHQ platform bringing relevant examples, success stories and case studies.
- Keeping our CRM updated with conversations, updates around deals and progress.
- Mange the pipeline- juggling multiple opportunities at various stages helping to prepare business cases with the client.
- Handle contract negotiations with the support of the Head of Sales
- The role is a new business role and as such there will be targets to hit, which are realistic and achievable with the right level of effort and activity.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven Track record and experience in the following;
- Proven track record of handling negotiations and closing deals
- B2B new business sales (ideally in the technology/ digital space/ marketing agencies)
- Consultative sales experience in a fast growth environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of enterprise social media usage
- Ability to operate across multiple departments, sectors and levels of seniority
- Working as part of a team
- Creative problem solving
- Be able to build credibility with an audience
With the following soft skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise work effectively, work under pressure and deliver against personal and company targets.
- Attention to detail whilst working quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and to manage own workload.
- Strong written English and presentation skills
- Creative with an ability to adapt to the challenge in front of you
- Determined to succeed in life, work and for a team
- Positive outlook with an ability to inspire others
- Passionate about their job
- Professional whilst being friendly and outgoing
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated, but also a team player
- Able to work on own initiative and find solutions