What it’s all about
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing award-winning national agency – working primarily from our London office but with some travel to the central creative studio in Winchester. We are looking for an agile artworker with a proactive mindset to join our growing team. Your projects will be varied and may include: proposals and pitch documents, rollout of brand and campaign assets, production of a range of printed collateral, large format graphics, social media assets and editorial publications.
You will need to be a strong communicator who understands the importance of process and has the ability to work collaboratively with the creative team remotely as well as account managers within the London office. You should have a passion for detail and layout supported by an understanding of typesetting.
Your interest in the latest design developments and trends, plus a desire to add value at every stage of the design process, will create work that delights our clients and enhances our market positioning.
What you’ll need to be
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable working on multiple projects
- Passionate about process and delivery, willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to work closely with other team members and departments based across our offices to communicate creative thinking
- A methodical and organised approach to workload and deadlines, attention to detail and focus on producing high quality work
- Be an excellent communicator
- Able to demonstrate a portfolio showcasing both print and digital work (magazine, brochure and documentation design layout and typesetting would be advantageous)
- Able to demonstrate proven track record of creating on brief artwork within brand guidelines
- Experienced with the technicalities of both print and digital mediums
Your first 3 months will be spent between our Winchester office for training within our creative studio and the London office (where you will be based after a successful probation period).
Who we are & What we do
Operating from eight offices across the UK, we manage political, media and community relationships for some of the country’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
The teams help clients achieve their goals by engaging with politicians at a local, regional and national level, whether they’re seeking to obtain planning consent for a new development, deliver best-practice consultation, manage reputation, raise their profile with political stakeholders or influence Government policy.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age