What it’s all about
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with an interest in stakeholder communications and a knowledge of politics to help look after our clients in the property, construction, and development sectors.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be able to communicate to a diverse range of stakeholders and the ability to work to strict deadlines. In return we can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of support, and delivery of client projects on time and within budget.
What you’ll need to know
- Have an interest in current affairs and understand how local government works
- Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
- Show commitment to delivering excellent results for clients in the property sector and the wider built environment
- Drive, commitment and a focus on producing work of the highest standard
- Attention to detail
- Excellent workload management and be a good team player
What you’ll need to do
- Organise public exhibitions and stakeholder events
- Carry out political and stakeholder research
- Produce draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintain accurate databases
- You will also be expected to draft press releases and demonstrate a good understanding of media relations.
- You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of creative engagement programmes to help achieve client objectives.
- Be a point of contact for external stakeholders regarding our clients’ projects and be able to respond to complex queries quickly
Who we are & What we do
BECG Group is a group of companies specialising in communications, incorporating Crowd Technologies, Cavendish Advocacy, and Liberty One. We provide private and public sector clients with communications services, including public affairs, planning communications, corporate communications, government relations, public relations, marketing, and social media management software.
Operating from twelve offices across the UK, our people are communications specialists who manage the political, media and community relationships for some of the UK’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
BECG has recently been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, was named PRCA UK Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year 2020 and is ranked No 1 in PR Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Complete the form below and be part of our continued growth and success