What it’s all about
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with an interest in politics to help support our clients in the property, construction, and development sectors. You will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional administrative support services to our clients in the process of implementing creative engagement programmes to help achieve client objectives.
In return we can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company.
What you’ll need
- A high standard of personal and professional behaviour
- Drive commitment and focus with attention to detail
- Logical and organised approach with the ability to manage your own time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships that gain cooperation and trust
What you’ll need to do
- Organise public exhibitions and stakeholder events
- Carry out political and stakeholder research
- Draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintain accurate databases
- Be the main point of contact for clients
Who we are & What we do
BECG is a sector specialist communications consultancy for the built environment.
We provide our private and public sector clients with expert counsel and communications services including crisis planning and communications, government relations and advocacy, planning communications, corporate communications, public relations, marketing, placemaking and social value.
The Group also incorporates Cavendish Advocacy, Liberty One Communications, and CrowdControlHQ. Operating from 10 offices across the UK, we are proud to work with some of the world’s biggest brands and established listed companies and employ the very best experts in communications.
BECG is the PRCA UK Consultancy of the Year, Top 3 in the PRWeek Public Affairs Consultancy rankings, and 55th in the PRWeek Top 150. We have also been awarded Best Place to Work in Property, by Property Week, and continue to promote a diverse and inclusive working environment at BECG through our partnerships with Planning Out, BAME in Property, and Women in Property.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.