Account Director (PR & Marketing)
What it’s all about
We are looking for an ambitious senior comms professional, to work from our London or Winchester offices, looking for a new challenge in a growing National consultancy. You’ll have a proven track record of delivering marketing and comms projects across traditional/digital/social channels, as well as a solid understanding of the role of PR, within the property and built environment sectors.
You’ll have responsibility for the day-to-day management of some of our key accounts and account teams to ensure the delivery of exceptional work. Providing strategic direction to your clients and account teams through regular reporting on activity, results, and profitability across the projects you’ll lead. With a strong commercial focus, you will play a vital role in the development and growth of client accounts and have the ability to identify and develop new business.
What you need to be
- A seasoned Account Director with a minimum of 5 years of agency/consultancy experience
- Strategic thinker, able to take a creative approach to complex business challenges and opportunities and provide counsel to clients – acting as a true consultant
- Experienced in the property and built environment sectors
- An excellent communicator with exceptional writing skills
- Someone who understands all aspects of marketing, public relations, digital and social media
- A strong leader, able to manage account teams and be a proactive mentor
- Passionate about driving new business, including networking, leading pitches and tenders and identifying opportunities for organic growth.
- Able to successfully manage several client accounts and projects simultaneously
What you’ll need to do
You will be responsible for supporting the execution of creative communication strategies to help drive commercial value for your clients’. Liaising directly with clients, ensuring the effective delivery of all projects within your portfolio, advising on and executing effective strategies on time and within budget.
Supported by a team of Account Managers, Account Executives and an internal creative studio, you need to have a broad communications skill-set in order to deliver integrated multi-channel work from writing press releases, liaising with the media and community groups, producing articles and brochures, to managing video and social media content.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop your career with an award-winning, national specialist communications consultancy.
Who we are and what we do
Built Environment Communications Group (BECG) is an integrated communications agency working in the built environment sectors. We provide our clients with strategic marketing solutions that creatively connect them to their audiences and have a suite of services covers marketing, consultation, PR, social media, design, video, content production, digital build.
Operating from nine offices across the UK, we manage political, media and community relationships for some of the country’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.