Join an award-winning, fast paced, dynamic agency
Current Career Opportunities
People are at the heart of our business.
BECG Group is all about talented people delivering excellent results for our clients.
We believe in sourcing talent from diverse backgrounds, nurturing a company culture
that leads to a solid work-life balance and strengthening it by providing
great learning and development opportunities.
Current Career Opportunities
All of our roles are geographically flexible, meaning that alongside our hybrid working model, you can chose to work from any of our offices.
Locations include London, Southampton, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
We’re looking for talented individuals with an interest in developing specialist or diverse communications careers in…
- Politics & Government Relations
- Public Affairs
- Corporate Communications
- Media Relations
- Marketing & Brand
- Social Media
- Digital & Web Design
- Design & Creative Services
- Video & Animation
If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing and ambitious communications consultancy, working on some of the most exciting projects in the UK, we are always interested in talking with intelligent, talented and motivated individuals. BECG Group is ranked No 1 in PR Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings and was awarded PRCA National Awards Specialist Consultancy of the Year.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer industry leading, Group wide benefits including
- a flexible, hybrid working model
- daily breakfast in the office
- financial and mental health education
- a comprehensive wellbeing strategy
- discounted gym membership
- regular social and team-building events
- private medical insurance
- lots of paid time off including charity days and many more.
The Personal Development
You will have full access to a comprehensive training programme designed to harness the rich skillsets we have across the Group
- drawing on the knowledge and expertise of some of the greatest minds in the industry
- regular lunch and learns
- guest speakers and industry events
- run alongside Personal Development Plans
- the opportunity to broaden your skillsets
- drill down on the next steps in your professional development.
Our vision is to be a truly diverse and inclusive workplace that enables us to attract and retain a diverse workforce, representative of our clients and community.
For this reason, we welcome applications from candidates regardless of qualifications and experience in industry and from all persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Everyone stands to benefit when we embrace and value the diversity of thoughts, ideas and ways of working that people from different backgrounds, experiences and identities bring to an organisation.
CSR is integral to our company culture, and we are proud to partner with both
The Brain Tumour Charity and the Murray Parish Trust.