Their charitable objects include:
- Advance the education of people from disadvantaged communities to improve their social and health issues and economic circumstances.
- Support unemployed people to increase their self-confidence so enabling them to access work or to start their own business.
- Improve health by providing dietary information, local fresh food sources and exercise.
- Promote the conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment and to promote recycling and sustainability practices.
- Develop training materials that support the rehabilitation of serving and ex-offenders.
BECG are helping to promote the work that they do in building community gardens in under-utilised areas on social housing estates, and advance the London Mayoral and Assembly campaigns to publicise the work they do with key political figures.
We are following up on their support at the Greater London Authority and working with them towards the 2022 London borough elections.
Find out more about how we helped