When Sam Stafford saw that Create Streets and Onward were bringing their ‘Restitch’ conference to Halifax’s Piece Hall, his favourite building, he could not have been more excited. He was even more excited when the organisers agreed to let him set up a ‘pop-up’ recording studio at the back of one of the breakout rooms to record conversations with some of the conference’s contributors during the day.
This episode is the accumulation of those recorded conversations and in it, you will hear from:
- Ben Page, Chief Executive Officer, Ipsos
- Andrew Taylor, Group Planning Director, Countryside
- Pete Gladwell, Group Social Impact & Investment Director, L&G
- Amy Burbidge, Senior Master Development and Design Manager, Homes England
- Mike Axon, Managing Director, Vectos
- David Milner, Deputy Director, Create Streets
- Neil O’Brien, Harborough MP & Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State at DLUHC
- Nicky Chance-Thompson, Chief Executive, The Piece Hall Trust
- Tim Swift, Leader of Calderdale Council
- Nicholas Boys Smith, Director, Create Streets
If you’d like to take part in the podcast or want help managing or launching your own podcast then please get in touch on 0161 359 4100 or email Kevin Whitmore.