BECG delivers construction communications for public and private sector clients across the UK, with experience spanning residential, retail, commercial, energy and infrastructure.
Our team reduces delivery risks by building good relationships with neighbours and stakeholders through engaging multi-channel communications, community activities and efficient correspondence management, while delivering the reputational benefits that are there to be gained through media and PR work throughout the construction period.
We offer a package of solutions for ensuring timely and well considered activities, encompassing:
- Community, stakeholder and business engagement – including newsletters, tailored events, site visits, contact centre and complaint management, in-house CRM to store and track activity
- PR and media support – including media events, thought leadership, social media campaigns and proactive and reactive media management, reputation and perception audits
- Internal communications – support for employee engagement and branding
- Social value – including STEM talks, sponsorship strategies, community investment strategies
- Digital and design content – including websites, social media management, hoardings, video and a full creative suite
our key construction comms consultants
Nick led BECG’s work in delivering the planning and construction communications for Sellar’s Paddington Cube development through to its practical completion in 2022. He also delivered the planning and construction communications for TJX’s new HQ in Watford and has a wealth of construction communications for Barratt London and Keepmoat for urban and rural sites.
Olivia previously worked for Network Rail leading the business and resident communication around the delivery of the redevelopment of London Bridge. She also managed community engagement for the western section of Crossrail delivered by Network Rail and a Transport for London tube project, working closely with the project teams to discharge conditions, build support for the projects and manage community impacts.
Senior Account Director
Senior Account Director
Carole led BECG’s work providing communications support during the three-year construction period of Carrington Power Station and is currently delivering communications support for the Viking Link Interconnector project. Carole has worked on a diverse range of projects including wind farms, energy from waste plants, gas-fired power stations, interconnectors and retail and housing developments.