The Infrastructure Intelligence LIVE series of events continues on Friday 2 October 2020 with a roundtable looking at the role of infrastructure investment in levelling up the North/South divide, featuring Kevin Whitmore, our Director and Head of North.
This virtual session will bring together four elected metro mayors for the north, or representatives from these areas, to discuss what actions need to be taken to help level up the North/South divide and crucially what role the metro mayors will have in all this.
Find out about the role of infrastructure investment in levelling up the North/South divide by attending this roundtable discussion.
Infrastructure Intelligence have partnered with BECG for a series of free virtual roundtables, webinars, and interviews this Autumn which will bring the infrastructure community together to share and learn from their experiences and to focus on what a successful future should look like for the sector.
- Andy Walker, Editor, Infrastructure Intelligence
- Steve Rotheram, Mayor, Liverpool City Region
- Andy Burnham, Mayor, Greater Manchester
- Dr Henry Kippin, Director of Economic Growth, North of Tyne Combined Authority
- Jessie Joe Jacobs, Labour Party candidate for Tees Valley Metro Mayor
- Debbie Francis, City Executive for the North, Arcadis
- Marcus Johns, Research Fellow, IPPR North
- Kevin Whitmore, Director – Head of North, BECG