Planning and procurement reform – delivering the nation’s infrastructure
The UK economy has been badly shaken by Covid-19 and there will be more aftershocks to come. We need infrastructure investment to power the country’s recovery but, for that to happen, the right conditions for creating confidence, stimulating investment, and enabling projects to move forward will be crucial.
This webinar will look at the role of planning and procurement reform in delivering the UK’s infrastructure, what needs to be done and how we make progress.
Infrastructure Intelligence have partnered with BECG for a series of free virtual roundtables, webinars, and interviews this Autumn which will bring the infrastructure community together to share and learn from their experiences and to focus on what a successful future should look like for the sector.
- Andy Walker, Editor, Infrastructure Intelligence
- Pauleen Lane, Professional Lead for Infrastructure, The Planning Inspectorate
- Donald Morrison, Senior Vice President, Jacobs People and Places Solutions
- Robbie Owen, Head of Infrastructure Planning and Government Affairs, Pinsent Masons LLP
- Andrew Howard, Managing Director, BECG