HBF Planning Conference 2020
The Government’s proposed major reforms to the planning system have been billed as the “biggest changes to the planning system since the second world war”. But what does this new planning system look like?
Sarah Wardle, Associate Director at BECG, will be joining the line-up of expert speakers to discuss how the housebuilding industry has overcome the challenges that the past 6 months have posed for planning consultation and what the future of stakeholder engagement looks like.
This year the conference will be held as an online event and will explore and analyse these issues with industry expert speakers and experts:
- Graham Stallwood, Director of Operations, Planning Inspectorate
- Peter Goatley, QC, No.5 Chambers
- David Birkbeck, CEO, Design for Homes
- Sarah Wardle, Associate Director, BECG
- Neil Jefferson, Managing Director, HBF
- Andrew Whitaker, Planning Director, HBF
Places are free for HBF Members and £60 + VAT for non-members.