Place North West Question Time: Manchester’s New Agenda
Join BECG as we sponsor the Place North West Question Time: Manchester’s New Agenda at The Lowry Hotel in Manchester, on the 30th October 2019.
This one-off event puts the leaders shaping Manchester on the same stage for the very first time, to answer the tough questions about the past, present, and future of the city:
- Joanne Roney, chief executive, Manchester City Council
- Richard Leese, leader, Manchester City Council
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Eamonn Boylan, chief executive, Combined Authority
- Jeremy Hinds, director, Savills
A high-level audience of invited senior property developers, council leaders, architects, civic leaders and planners will ask their burning questions about the journey so far and what the future holds.
With record population growth, unprecedented expansion and rocketing investment, Manchester is adapting to a radical time of change. This event examines how the city can seize all the opportunities that lie ahead, to create a world-class place that people love to live and work in.
Critical themes include:
- Who were the winners and losers of the last regeneration cycle?
- Has Manchester’s growth been fair for all?
- Has quality placemaking been forgotten in the quest for volume of development?
- Is politics too involved with planning?
- Is the city of a truly international quality?
- How can the private sector help to solve public realm problems?
Don’t miss out on the chance to be involved in this exciting and exclusive debate.
Tickets are priced at £150+VAT and are limited. To book, please email email@example.com.
The Lowry Hotel
50 Dearmans Pl