Join BECG as we sponsor the Inside Housing Communications Conference at County Hall in London, on the 18th November 2019.
Bringing together housing associations, ALMOs, and local authorities, to hear the latest best practice in communications, from effective storytelling, public affairs, integrated campaigns, tools to effectively measure your communications, and crisis communications and public relations.
BECG director, Jennifer Riddell-Carpenter will be joining the opening panel session on Influencing stakeholders – your leadership team, politicians, press and your community:
- Setting strategic priorities for engagement.
- Identifying top targets and outlining what the ‘asks’ for government or politicians are.
- Creating active roles for each member of the team.
- Getting the feedback mechanisms right.
- Integrating PR into the whole comms mix: digital and events.
Jennifer will be joined by Rebecca Goodhand, communication and marketing manager at Community Housing Cymru, Hel Reynolds, founder and director at Comms Creatives, Max Curtis, director of public affairs at Metropolitan Thames Valley, and Jo Field, founder and managing director at JFG Communications.