Supporting power generation, and distribution and renewable in the UK.
With local experts on a national scale, BECG understand the communications challenges in this highly regulated and technical sector with projects that have such a significant impact on local communities and stakeholders.
Our experts also have the knowledge and experience needed to deliver NSIPs and DCO applications.
AQUIND Interconnector (AWARD SHORTLIST)
AQUIND Interconnector is a new underground and subsea electric power transmission link that will connect the UK and French national power grids. Once complete it will be capable of transmitting approximately 5% of Great Britain’s total annual electricity consumption, enough to keep the lights on in up to 5 million British households
- Read more: From energy crisis to energy transition?
- Read more: Clean Energy: Could Clean Energy Help Power-up the North?
- Read more: Clean Energy goals need local leadership to match national commitments
- Read more: A local take on the Energy White Paper
- Read more: How COVID-19 is dealing a fatal blow to coal and revolutionising the UK energy industry