Contract: 12-month fixed term/Full-Time
Hours of Work: 40 hours + additional as required
What it’s all about
BECG is a PR Week Top 150 consultancy and one of the UK’s leading communications specialists in the Built Environment. Due to significant growth and ambitious plans for further expansion, we are actively seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Office Administrator to support the day-to-day running of the HR and Operations team and the office as a whole.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the appointed Office Administrator will play a key role in the HR & Operations team. Daily activities will include those of a normal office administrator and are laid out below.
This role will be well suited to those looking for entry into a corporate environment with the opportunity to go permanent or lead to other roles throughout the business.
What you need to be
- Highly personable with strong communication skills and the confidence to interact with all levels of the business
- Confident with a range of IT programs including Microsoft Office 365
- Proactive in nature with a passion for problem solving, continuous improvement and process betterment
- A strong team player with plenty of energy and enthusiasm to help achieve the group’s ambitious plans for growth
What you’ll need to do
- Opening and closing the office every day.
- Answering all incoming calls, greeting callers and providing information efficiently and professionally.
- Transferring calls and/or taking messages effectively as necessary.
- Performing clerical duties, such as data entry, ordering, printing, sorting mail, franking and booking travel and hire cars.
- Helping to organising new employee inductions.
- Basic HR tasks including managing personnel records and updating HR systems.
- Restocking fridges throughout the office and tidying and setting up meeting rooms.
- Helping with mailings and post distribution.
- Ordering stationery and provisions for all offices.