Mid-weight Designer – Winchester
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing award-winning national agency – working primarily from our Winchester office, but with the ability to travel to our London office as required.
Built Environment Communications Group (BECG) is an integrated communications agency working in the built environment sectors. We provide our clients with strategic marketing solutions that creatively connect them to their audiences and have a suite of services covers marketing, consultation, PR, social media, design, video, content production, digital build.
We are looking for a versatile and multi-disciplinary experienced mid-weight designer to join our growing creative team and work on a diverse portfolio of client work. Our busy studios (based in London and Winchester) adopt a ‘digital first’ approach to creative solutions delivering ideas that can work across traditional and digital channels, so an ability to work across both is essential.
Working closely with the Creative Director/Art Director and other team members, your projects will be varied and may include: conceptual ideation, brand development and execution, campaign development, printed collateral, advertising, exhibition design, websites, apps, social media assets, HTML, editorial publications and pitch documents.
Creative ideas are the life blood of any agency, so the ability to think creatively and work collaboratively with client teams to pitch ideas to clients and prospects is a must. Alongside this a passion for user centric design, superb layout and a relentless attention to detail will be constant.
Your interest in the latest design developments and trends, plus a desire to add value at every stage of the creative thinking and design process, will create work that delights our clients.
- 3-4 years in a fast-paced creative agency environment
- Excellent portfolio showcasing both online and offline work
- A proven track record of creative thinking to exceed client’s expectations
- Delivery of branding and campaign projects
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about delivery, willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to work closely with other team members and departments to communicate creative thinking
- Proficient at conceptualising and designing multi-channel campaigns
- Able to help and direct more junior members of the studio
- Happy pitching and presenting to clients
- Solid commercial understanding
Core technical skills that will be required include:
- InDesign CC
- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- A basic understanding of the core Microsoft packages (Word, PPT, Excel)
- After Effects CC
- Premier Pro CC
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.