What it’s all about
BECG is a PR Week Top 150 consultancy and one of the UK’s leading communications specialists in the Built Environment. BECG has been named one of Property Week’s Best Places to Work in Property 2019.
We are looking for a maternity cover to be the main point of contact in the business for all things HR.
The appointed HR Manager will play a key role in the employee cycle through recruitment and induction, to training and exit from the business. They will also be involved in researching and reporting within the department.
You will be solely responsible for an HR department that operates across 4 different offices in the UK.
What you’ll need to know
- Highly personable with strong communication skills and the confidence to interact with all levels of the business
- Confident with a range of IT programs including Microsoft Office 365
- Proactive in nature with a passion for problem solving, continuous improvement and process betterment
- A strong team player with plenty of energy and enthusiasm to help achieve the group’s ambitious plans for growth
- A strong knowledge and command of employment law and HR best practice
What you’ll need to do
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing recruitment cycle with support of hiring managers, reporting on hires, interview training and CV filtering
- Be the main point of contact for the business for all thing’s employee relations. Leading on sometimes complex ER cases, advising Business Unit Heads on people strategy in line with best practice
- Organising and tracking employee training in line with the company training programme
- Manage the Company CSR relationships and strategy
- Manage end- end HR including disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and the implementation of HR projects
As the successful candidate, you’ll have demonstrable previous experience in an HR Manager role, having ideally worked in a small to medium sized company, ideally within the professional services space. We would like someone in place by mid July to facilitate a handover with Head of HR.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.