Creative Artworker – London
What it’s all about
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing award-winning national agency – working primarily from our London office.
Built Environment Communications Group (BECG) is an integrated communications agency working in the built environment sectors. We provide our clients with strategic marketing solutions that creatively connect them to their audiences and have a suite of services covers marketing, consultation, PR, social media, design, video, content production, digital build.
We are looking for a versatile and creative artworker to join our growing team and work on a diverse portfolio of client and internal marketing work. Your projects will be varied and may include: proposals and pitch documents, rollout of brand and campaign assets, production of a range of printed collateral, large format graphics, social media assets and editorial publications.
Creativity is the life blood of any agency, so the ability to work collaboratively with the creative team and client teams on campaigns and pitch concepts is a must. Alongside this you should have a passion for detail; creating superb layouts and accurate final artwork.
Your interest in the latest design developments and trends, plus a desire to add value at every stage of the design process, will create work that delights our clients and enhances our market positioning.
What you’ll need to know
Core technical skills that will be required include:
- InDesign CC
- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- Microsoft packages (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Adept at working with PowerPoint
- Excellent portfolio showcasing both print and digital work
- A proven track record of creating on brief artwork within brand guidelines
What you’ll need to do
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Be passionate about delivery, willing to go the extra mile
- Be ability to work closely with other team members and departments to communicate creative thinking
- Have a methodical approach to work, attention to detail and focus on producing high quality work
- Be a good communicator
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.