What it’s all about
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with an interest in politics to work in our dynamic and market leading central London office to deliver support for our clients in the property, construction, and development sectors. PR Week recently named BECG as one of the top three fastest growing PR agencies in the UK and placed us second in the Top 150 public affairs agency rankings for 2019.
As well as supporting existing client work you’ll help to expand our portfolio of clients across the London Boroughs. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team, working on some of London’s largest development projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an existing interest in politics, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines. In return we can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of support, and delivery of client projects on time and within budget.
What you’ll need to know
- Have an interest in current affairs and understand how local government works
- Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
- Show commitment to delivering excellent results for clients in the property sector and the wider built environment
- Drive, commitment and a focus on producing work of the highest standard
- Attention to detail
- Excellent workload management and be a good team player
What you’ll need to do
- Organise public exhibitions and stakeholder events
- Carry out political and stakeholder research
- Draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintain accurate databases
- You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of creative engagement programmes to help achieve client objectives.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.