What it’s all about
A talented, innovative individual with:
- Passion for Infrastructure, Transport and Energy.
- Experience working with Infrastructure and Energy clients, including DCO applications for NSIPS.
- Leadership and management in the strategy and delivery of pre-application consultation.
- A background in communications, media relations and public consultation within the sectors.
- The ability to co-ordinate multi-disciplinary teams in delivering integrated consultation programmes.
- The authoritative expertise and experience to counsel clients with confidence and provide the advice to deliver their requirements.
What you’ll need to have
- Passion about the infrastructure sector, you will have the experience in the strategy, leadership and delivery of multi-disciplinary communication, consultation and engagement programmes for Infrastructure & Energy projects.
- The knowledge and experience of developing and leading on the delivery of pre-application consultation is crucial.
- Leadership, communication skills, attention to detail and a commercial focus are required.
- A full understanding of the UK’s government structures, political parties and policy for the Built Environment.
- An analytical mind to analyse data, prepare reports and recommendations.
What you’ll need to do
- Provide consistent counsel that supports, build and protect clients’ reputations.
- Develop and deliver full multi-channel media strategies.
- Plan and lead the delivery of multiple Infrastructure & campaigns for NSIPs.
- Develop and deliver public affairs and stakeholder engagement strategies.
- Manage client relationships and deliver against agreed budget and plan.
- Support the business development activity for Infrastructure & Energy sectors.
- Apply innovative approach to drive client success.
- Be a leader that inspires teams to deliver high-quality work and is focused on professional development and wellbeing.