During a year unlike any other, BECG is delighted to have been shortlisted for a further six industry awards.
Our commitment to creating impactful purpose led campaigns has been recognised by world-leading communications bodies PRCA and ICCO. Aside from the excellent work we have delivered for clients such as homeless hostel operator, Bedu, nuclear power station, Bradwell B, and national membership body of social landlords, CtW, we have been shortlisted for a Consultancy of the Year gong.
Our nominations include:
PRCA Public Affairs 2020 Awards
- Consultancy of the Year
- Planning Campaign of the Year – A Purpose-Built Solution for Homeless Families
- Trade Body Campaign of the Year – Kickstarting Employment Support from Government
- Social Media Campaign of the Year – Bradwell B, Effective Consultation Social Media Communications During a Pandemic
ICCO Global Awards 2020
- Crisis and Issues Management Award – Fire, Safety and Rebuilding Trust
- Public Affairs Awards – Kickstarting Employment Support from Government
- Not for Profit- Kickstarting Employment Support from Government
We are delighted to be recognised for our efforts to drive change in the built environment despite an incredibly challenging year.
The BECG team has shown an incredible amount of resilience and creativity to deliver these award worthy campaigns to help our clients navigate and adapt through a challenging and rapidly evolving pandemic.
We are honoured with these nominations and look forward to the celebrations with our industry peers.
– Stephen Pomeroy, CEO, BECG
The ICCO Global Awards 2020 will be held virtually on Wednesday 2nd December from 16:30.
The PRCA Public Affairs 2020 awards ceremony will also be held virtually on Thursday 3rd December from 14:30, following a half-day Public Affairs conference with industry leaders sharing their insights on the industry and the current climate.